by Jeff Newton
iPhone Accepts vCards: vCards or Virtual Business Cards are electronic files with VCF extension, which can store text, images, logos, URLs, audio clips etc. vCards are mostly used to store your business contact information like company names, fax numbers, email addresses, telephone numbers etc. A beneficial aspect of vCards is that they are accepted by most digital devices including your iPhone.
Transfer Outlook Address Book to vCard: If you are an Outlook user (with numerous contacts stored in this email application) who has bought iPhone mobile device, then you would obviously want to get your complete Outlook contacts info...
Despite all of the dire predictions of the demise of email marketing, what the evidence shows is the fact it’s still an important element of your online marketing, now and for the foreseeable future. According to the UK Bench Marketing Report, there has been a substantial increase in average email open rates, rising from 18.35 percent to 21.47 percent over the last 12 months. Moreover, the average return on your email marketing investment is now a whopping $44.25 for each dollar spent. (iContact)
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) July 03, 2013
Elite Email, a world leader in email marketing (based in Toronto) celebrates ten years of success with a new mobile texting tool, making the cloud-based service a virtual hub for digital marketing tools, servicing small businesses globally.
"After ten years of hard-earned success, we're further leveraging our cloud-based platform with a state-of-the-art mobile marketing tool," says Robert Burko, CEO of Elite Email, which dominates the Canadian market as it relates to small businesses. The easy-to-use tool allows business owners to create their own customized mobile marketing campaigns. The product offers...
So how do you to take advantage of this?
For those create a mobile website for their business or blog, there?s a lot to think about to ensure their mobile site is as user friendly as possible. Here are several tips to consider before starting your site development:
Make Content Easy to Digest ? The key to ensuring your mobile website if user friendly is to simply design it as if you were to use it yourself. Think about how frustrating it is to try and read pages and pages of text on any mobile device, and remember to keep everything as concise and hassle-free as possible. This...
Here are 5 easy tips to get your email marketing efforts heading in the right direction!
- Write mindblowing subject lines – Your subject lines really do matter, as your open rates will attest if you ignore this part. Be sure to do the necessary work to fashion a subject line that makes people open your email! This could be a combination of curiosity, emotion, relevance and urgency. Make sure you check for spam compliancy as well.
- Write amazing content – After your subject line, nothing will get your emails opened and read more frequently than delivering jaw-dropping content. Content people can’t wait to open and read. I’m subscribed to several lists like this, where I open and read every word immediately. Aim to be one of those!
- Put in social media share buttons – very easy to do. Also very easy to forget to do, this one is an excellent way to spread your emails around, especially those packed with your best content. Put these buttons in there and encourage your users to use them. You'll often gain new opt-ins the easy way!
- Send mobile-friendly emails – Now that 64 percent of decision makers read their email on their mobile device,(TopRankBlog) and the average person checks their smartphone some 34 times a day, do you need any more convincing to make your emails mobile friendly?
- Send email more often – This is one we often balk at. No one wants to keep pestering people who don’t want to read your messages. Sure, if you’re selling some shiny new object every email. Definitely make sure you keep sending excellent content that people simply can’t wait to read. Copyblogger reports that very often your unsubscribes actually decrease if you mail more frequently.