by Jeff Newton
Improving the email open rates of your existing list is pretty high on the list of best ways to increase your bottom line easily. It’s much easier to market to a person who's done business with you than to gain a new customer. Requires not nearly as much work as you might think. With an industry average of around 27.4 percent, it’s vital to have an understanding of your open rates. Just how you can improve upon them.
So without further fanfare, here’s our down and dirty 10 best tips for boosting your email open rates.
- Create something worth reading – No doubt, the simplest way to get your email opened is to write something your email list can’t wait to read more of.
- Don’t’ write War and Peace – No one has enough time in their day. Long emails that meander and don’t deliver on the subject line are one way to keep them from opening again. Also, you’ll want to make use of optimum sending times.
- Use your subject line wisely – This is the single biggest element that effects whether or not your email gets opened. Take the time to craft great, non-spammy subject lines.
- Make good use of your first line – Just like the preceding, the first line of your email, often populated with something like, “If you don’t see any images in this message…” is visible in their inbox. This also is valuable space. Don’t waste it!
- Address their needs and concerns – Solve problems and provide solutions.
- Offer great deals and savings – Everyone likes to save a little and your email is a wonderful platform to pass on any deals or specials your business is offering.
- Be the authority – We always have something to learn. If you can position yourself as somebody who's something useful for your readers, your open rates will flourish.
- Be entertaining – Don’t be StatMan. Don’t be scared to inject humor, wit. A bit of controversy on occasion.
- Is your “From” line recognizable? – Make sure this is the person or company you want to brand, as this builds trust over time.
- Be sure and resend your unopened email – Quite simple to do, resending your unopened email is a simple method to improve your open rates.
?Natural Health and Healing in the Wise Woman Tradition
c. 2002 Susun S Weed
The Wise Woman tradition is invisible. Without healers, without diseases, without cures, without certificates, without guarantees, it exists. It has no rules, no right answers, no promise of life eternal. The Wise Woman tradition is a spiral of uniqueness, everchanging, like a woman, steeped in and rising out of the blood mysteries, the wisdom of womb-ones, the knowledge of those who hold their blood inside.?
The Wise Woman tradition honors the ordinary and avoids the exotic, works simply and steers clear of complication, accepts failure, chaos, and...
Are there a lot of duplicate emails in your Inbox?
If you receive, send and manage your email messages in Microsoft Outlook, you would have faced a problem of too many duplicate emails in your Inbox. Frequently you receive hundreds of duplicate email copies without any reasons. When you have to reinstall your computer and retrieving email messages by Outlook, you will receive thousands of duplicate email copies you already had. When you synchronize Outlook with your mobile devices (PDA, Palm, Windows Mobile and Smart Phone, etc.), it makes many duplicate email copies in Outlook folders.
A lot of usage...